Where we meet
Our classes are held in a variety of community halls, club rooms, church halls and private homes around Tuggerah Lakes, see below. Our meeting places are in convenient locations, with adjacent parking and close to transport. Classes are held most days of the week, usually in the morning from 10 am to 12 noon.
The suburbs where we meet are as follows:
Our class venues are as follows:
- Talks are given at The Entrance/Long Jetty RSL Hall on Hume Boulevard, near Brook Avenue, Killarney Vale (see map for location).
- The Discussion group meets at Banksia Community Centre, 7 Sir Joseph Banks Drive, Bateau Bay.
- The Conversations group meets at Training Room 1, Building E, The Entrance Community Centre, 15 Battley Avenue (corner Oakland), The Entrance (see map for location).
- Keep The Marbles Rolling and Cryptic Crosswords are held in the Boardroom, The Greens (The Entrance Bowling Club), Warrigal Road, The Entrance (see map for location).
- The Games group meets at a private home in Moorlan Ave, Killarney Vale (see newsletter).
- The Play Reading group meets at Room C (next door to the cafe), The Entrance Community Centre, 15 Battley Avenue (corner Oakland), The Entrance (see map for location).
- The Music Appreciation group meets at The Berkeley Centre, corner of Berkeley Road and Heather Avenue, Berkeley Vale.
- The Creative Writing workshop is held at St David's Church Hall, corner Hargraves and Victoria Steets, Toukley.
- The My Memoirs writing workshop is held in the Upstairs Conference Room at The Entrance Leagues Club (Tigers), 3 Bay Village Rd, Bateau Bay.
- The Walkers meet at various locations set out in the term program in the current Newsletter.
- The Readers group meets in a private home at Killarney Vale (see Newsletter).
- The Movie Appreciation group meets in a private home at Chittaway Bay (see Newsletter).
- The French Conversation group meets in a private home in Canton Beach (see Newsletter).