Where we meet
Our classes are held in a variety of community halls, club rooms, church halls and private homes around Tuggerah Lakes, see below. Our meeting places are in convenient locations, with adjacent parking and close to transport. Classes are held most days of the week, usually in the morning from 10 am to 12 noon.
At The Entrance:
- The Discussion group meet at Training Room 1, Building E, The Entrance Community Centre, 15 Battley Avenue (corner Oakland), The Entrance (see map for location).
- The Singing for Pleasure group meet in the Class Room, Block A, The Entrance Community Centre, 15 Battley Avenue (corner Oakland), The Entrance (see map for location).
- Keep The Marbles Rolling is held in the Boardroom, The Greens (The Entrance Bowling Club), Warrigal Road, The Entrance (see map for location).
- The Cryptic Crosswords group also meet in the Boardroom, The Greens (see map for location).
At Long Jetty:
- The Play Reading group meets at Long Jetty Uniting Church hall, The Entrance Road (opposite Diggers Club), Long Jetty.
- The Games group meets at the back of the BITES cafe at diggers @ theentrance, The Entrance Rd, Long Jetty.
At Killarney Vale:
- Talks are presented on a variety of topics each term at The Entrance/Long Jetty RSL Hall on Hume Boulevard, near Brook Avenue, Killarney Vale (see map for location).
- The Readers group meets in a private home at Killarney Vale.
At Berkeley Vale:
- The Music Appreciation group meets at The Berkeley Centre, corner of Berkeley Road and Heather Avenue, Berkeley Vale.
At Chittaway Bay:
- The Movie Appreciation group meets in a private home at Chittaway Bay.
- The Creative Writing workshop meets at St David's Church Hall, corner Hargraves and Victoria Steets, Toukley.
At Canton Beach:
- The French Conversation group meets in a private home in Canton Beach.